Sunday, July 5, 2009

Photo Grafitti - Another Dimension of Photography




From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia:
Graffiti (singular: graffito; the plural is used as a mass noun) is the name for images or lettering scratched, scrawled, painted or marked in any manner on property. Graffiti is sometimes regarded as a form of art and other times regarded as unsightly damage or unwanted.

Photography (pronounced /fәˈtɒɡrәfi/[1]) (from Greek φωτο and γραφία) is the process, activity and art of creating still or moving pictures by recording radiationon a sensitive medium, such as a photographic film, or an electronic sensor. Light patterns reflected or emitted from objects activate a sensitive chemical or electronic sensor during a timed exposure, usually through a photographic lens in a device known as a camera that also stores the resulting information chemically or electronically. Photography has many uses for business, science, art and pleasure.

Combining Photography and Grafitti into Photografitti, is my artwork 'painted' on photos or while photographing. Yeah! I may spoil the photos, just like people spoil walls somewhere with their 'creativity'... So, I spoil places, potraits, objects, etc. with my DSLR camera and/or by editing the photos... Actually, in short, this is a place I share my photos... if the photos are good, it is probably I am a good photographer, if the photos aren't good, hehe! just call them spoilt by my grafitti work...!

Anyyway..... Have fun & enjoy myphotografitti!

No comments:

Post a Comment